- Locating Parts and Manuals
- Shipping Questions
- Finding Parts
- California Proposition 65
- My Account Questions
- Order Questions
- Truck Freight Questions
- Security Questions
- Tax Exempt
How to find my part?
In the search bar you can search by serial number, model number, part number, or keyword.
What if I don’t know which part I need?
Add your serial number into the search bar and select “Manuals” at the top to locate your machines parts manual. Select the downloadable version and add it to your cart. Proceed through the checkout process, creating an account if you have not previously. The manual will be stored in your Account under “My Downloadable Products.” Select the down arrow beside the manual to open the PDF of your manual in another tab. Use the keyboard function (CTRL + F) to search the manual PDF by part description or number to locate the correct part or drawing. Once you have identified the part number, go to the tab with shop.doosanportablepower.com open and use the search bar at the top to find your part.
How do I find my downloadable parts manual after checking out?
Navigate to your Account and on the left menu pane, select My Downloadable Products. Your downloadable manual will be available anytime.
For additional assistance contact us.
Can I return a part?
All items must be returned within 30 days in the original packaging, in new uninstalled condition and you must include a copy of your invoice.
Returns of parts purchased through shop.doosanpower.com can be made by filling out the Order and Return Form.
Once we review the order and determine that Doosan is in error, we will provide a shipping label for you to use to ship it back. Once we receive the part, your credit card will be credited. If the issue is your error, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.
All regular freight returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price. All shipments must be prepaid, COD and freight collect shipments will be refused.
View our return policy.
Can I return or exchange parts I purchased online at a Doosan Portable Power dealership?
Unfortunately, Doosan Portable Power dealerships are unable to accept returns for online purchases at this time.
Can I return core from a remanufactured part I purchased online to a Doosan Portable Power dealership?
Unfortunately, Doosan Portable Power dealerships are unable to accept core returns for online purchases at this time.
Where do you ship?
Shop.doosanpower.com offers shipping to all 50 United States. We currently are unable to ship to anywhere outside of the US.
When will I receive my part?
US customers will receive orders in 7-10 business days with standard ground shipping under typical circumstances. Expect LTL or truck freight shipments to arrive in 3 to 4 weeks.
What if I need my part shipped faster?
You can choose Next-Day Air or 2nd Day. You will be required to pay a calculated shipping fee. The warehouse ships Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm CST. If you place your order after hours or on the weekend, your order will not ship until the next business day. No Saturday Delivery.
How will my shipment arrive?
You may receive multiple shipments at different times from different locations. Smaller items are shipped via UPS. Parts weighing over 150 lbs. (tracks, solid tires, and over-the-tire tracks) will arrive via truck freight shipment.
How do I search for my part?
You can search for parts in several ways:
- Entering your serial number in the "add your serial number" field will offer the best results to find the correct parts for your machine.
- Use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner to search by part number, machine model, keyword, or phrase.
- Use the category finder in the left-hand margin or the parts drop-down menu at the top of the screen to find your part. Some part categories have additional options to help you narrow down your search to find the part you need.
- Click on the featured categories or parts on the home page
- Find the right part for your machine using the online Parts Manuals. The part you need may not be available to purchase online. Please check the site often as we are continuously adding parts. Your feedback is appreciated and we welcome any suggestions for parts to make available on the site. Please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-633-5206.
How do I find my model number/info?
Refer to your machine’s owner manual for your machine’s make and model.
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for certain products that contain chemicals above certain threshold levels.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
How do I view my account information?
Click on Sign In and fill your email and password under Registered Customer and click Sign In. This will take you to My Dashboard where you will see all of your current information.
How do I change my mailing address, email address, and/or password?
Once you Sign In and view My Dashboard, you can click Edit Address, Edit, or Change Password and enter your desired changes. Remember to click the Save button to save any changes.
How do I know my order went through?
You will receive a confirmation email. Entering a valid email address is essential in receiving confirmation and being able to track your order.
How do I track my order?
Tracking your order is quick and easy using either of these two methods:
- Go to Sign In and fill in the fields under Registered Customer. Once you are signed in you will have access to your account information. Click on My Orders and you see your order(s) listed. Click on View Order. You will see the details of your order including the tracking number. When you click on the tracking number, you’ll automatically go to the correct carrier website’s tracking page.
- Copy the tracking number from your confirmation email and paste it into the UPS or Freight Carrier website for an update.
Can I see my order history?
- If you set up an account when you placed your order, simply click on Sign In and fill in the fields under Registered Customer and click on My Orders to look up past orders. If you checked out as a guest, refer to the confirmation emails sent to you from previous orders.
What is Truck Freight?
If an item is 151 lbs. or more, it will be shipped via LTL or Truck Freight (on a semi-truck) and you must have the means to unload it from the truck. The shipment MUST BE INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT. The consignee (you or someone you appoint) must completely open and inspect the product.
You will be asked at checkout to agree that you can and will accept truck freight shipping at your shipping address. If you agree to truck freight, but are unable to accept it upon arrival, you will incur return fees.
When will I receive a part that was shipped by truck freight or LTL?
With the additional logistics of shipping larger items, truck freight can take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive at its destination.
What if my item shipped via truck freight arrives damaged?
Please note 'Damaged' or “Short” and a brief description of the damage or shortage found on the delivery receipt. Doosan Portable Power will arrange for pick-up of the damaged product and ship out a new order right away.
Freight drivers are in a hurry and if there are no signs of damage to the outside packaging, sometimes they will not let you open it up and look it over carefully. If the outside packaging looks good then you should be okay to sign for the freight and let the driver go. If the outside packaging has any signs of damage like creases, rips, tears, holes, punctures, crushed in, etc. and the driver won’t let you open it to inspect, make sure to note it on the delivery receipt and take photos if possible, and we've got you covered.
Why do I need to inspect the shipment?
It is VERY IMPORTANT that the freight is inspected before you sign the delivery receipt. By signing the receipt and accepting the shipment, you are releasing the freight company and all of its affiliates of any liability for damages that are not reported on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
If you discover damage after the freight driver leaves, email Doosan at email@example.com or call 1-800-633-5206 within 48 hours so we can report it. We only have a few days to report damage that isn't reported on the delivery receipt and it is a lot harder to win the claim.
Is this site secure?
Your security is important to us. This site has been built using the most up-to-date technology and best practices to ensure the security of your data, including regular security patches.
Is my credit card information saved?
To protect your security, we do not save your credit card information after your purchase is made. You will be asked to re-enter your credit card information with each new order.
How do I create a tax exempt account?
Please follow the steps below to set up a tax exempt account.
- Create an account. If you have already created an account, e-mail the name of the account to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a copy of your tax exempt form signed and dated to email@example.com
- We will send your application through the approval process and notify you when it is approved.
- Once approved, you will be able to sign into your account and place orders as tax exempt.